Eye & Eye Flat
Eye & Eye Twist
Eye & Eye Tapered
Triangle – Choker
Triangle – Triangle
Web Sling Bridle Assembly
There are a number of web sling configurations available. Lighter weight and often more flexible than other options. The web body of these slings make them a great option for lifting loads with finishes, as they are less likely to mar the finish. With multiple material widths available, and the ability to layer the webbing that makes the body of the sling, there are many options to choose from. The wider body widths available help distribute the load over a larger surface area.
- Eye & Eye Flat slings have flat eyes on each end of the sling. They can be used in vertical, choker, and basket hitches.
- Eye & Eye Twist slings have a 90° twist in the eye to help form a better choker hitch. They can be used in vertical, choker, and basket hitches.
- Eye & Eye Tapered slings have tapered eyes that help avoid crowding when being rigged to hooks or shackles.
- Endless Sling is a versatile circular lifting sling. It can be used in vertical, choker, and basket hitches. Because of it’s round design, you can rotate the wear points during each use.
- Triangle – Choker slings have metal triangles on each end with one being slotted. This slotted triangle allows the sling to be used in choker hitches as well as vertical and basket hitches.
- Triangle – Triangle slings have metal triangles on both sides for vertical and basket hitches.
- Sliding Choker slings utilize a sliding choker hook designed specifically for web slings. The sliding choker hook allows easy adjustment when rigging to the load.
- Web Sling Bridle Assembly is a web sling that incorporates metal hardware for ease of use. Popular incorporated hardware inslude master rings and hooks. Asside from hardware choices, their configuration ranging from a single leg, up to 4 legs.
- Sling Protection is a great option to help prolong the life of your lifting sling investment!
- Web Sling Ratings