We offer a full line of sling options for any of your applications. When selecting a lifting sling, it is important to consider the weight, size, and shape of the load, as well as the environment and conditions in which it will be used.
Choosing a lifting sling is just as important as the crane or hoist used for the lift.
- Chain Slings: often used in rugged duties and work environments. They are more resistant to abrasion, cutting, and temperature in comparison to synthetics. They can be assembled with various grade chain types, hardware, and hooks to best fit your application.
- Roundslings: or endless roundslings are unique because while using roundslings, you are able to rotate hook and load contact points which help increase the sling life. Various assembly configurations allow for numerous length and WLL ratings.
- Web slings: and their dense construction are still pliable enough to conform to the load being lifted. Its flexibility makes it a good fit for finished equipment or loads that require handling with care.
- Wire Rope Slings: have more durability for heavier loads, but are still lighter than chain slings for lifting. Similar to chain slings, there are various strength wire rope, hardware, and hooks to best fit your application.
- Sling Protection: can be added to your lifting sling(s) to help prolong the life of your sling.
When using lifting slings, it is important to follow safety guidelines to ensure the safe and efficient handling of loads. This includes properly inspecting the slings before use, ensuring the correct type of sling is being used for the load, and checking for any signs of damage or wear. Additionally, the proper use of hitches and rigging hardware is crucial in maintaining the stability and balance of the load during transportation.
We’re Here to Help
Fulcrum lifting is dedicated to delivering top-line quality products, building professional relationships with our customers, providing superior product knowledge, and offering industry specific services to exceed the needs of our customers.Product Notifications