XC-Series, Cordless Hydraulic Pump
When you’re on a crane 40 feet in the air, you likely can’t rely on electricity to get a jacking job done. Previously you could only use a manual hand pump, but now with the Enerpac XC-Series Cordless Hydraulic Pump, there is an easier, more efficient way.
The XC-Series cordless pump is ideal for jobs using small to medium size cylinders and hydraulic tools, and is compatible with over 140 Enerpac tools and cylinders. These cordless pumps combine the performance of a powered pump with the portability of a hand pump, making them a perfect solution for remote applications with limited or no access to a power supply or for locations where corded solutions present trip hazards.
Performance of a Powered Pump. Portability of a Hand Pump.
- Lightweight design with integrated handle and carrying strap for portability
- Bladder reservoir prevents contamination and allows pump usage in any position
- Powerful ½ horsepower motor and 28-volt Lithium-Ion battery deliver exceptional speed and run time
- High-strength fiberglass reinforced composite shroud for superior durability in demanding job site environments
- Cordless technology eliminates tripping hazards found in other powered pumps
For more information about the XC-Series, Cordless Hydraulic Pump, call Fulcrum Lifting today!